The west side of the headland features a beautiful curved beach backed by limestone cliffs and jungle which provide contrast with the flat blue waters of the Andaman sea. The very picture of tropical paradise, it is a favourite place for climbers and water sport enthusiasts. Accommodation choice is surprisingly varied for such a small area - everything to luxury resort style to the most basic bungalows, and a few restaurants and bars provide the basic necessities. High season is busy, but it's also worth making a trip in low season when most activities can still be enjoyed, and monsoon weather changes provide spectacular views over the ocean. The east side of Rai Leh Beach is home mostly to mangroves, some accommodation and restaurants. It is also the most convenient spot from which to hail boat transport (unless you want to hike back over the headland).
Within 10 minutes walk of Rai Leh east, this beach lies on the outer most point of the headland and backed by a limestone cliff housing the Outer Princess Cave or Tham Phra Nang Nok. Swimming and snorkeling can be enjoyed off this pristine, white sandy beach, and from here it is possible to hike to the top of the headland to get spectacular views of the entire area.
Located within 18 km west of Krabi town, this quiet beach lies within the Hat Noppharat Thara-Ko Phi Phi National Park and features a long sandy stretch lined by casurina trees. Popular with local Thai picnickers and those who like to swim and sun worship, it is also possible at low tide to walk from the beach across to some of the islands dotted in the bay. Great for a day visit.
In the coastal waters off Krabi, lie more than 200 islands, some of them inhabited, and many that belong to Hat Noppharat Thara-Ko Phi Phi National Park. These islands offer a host of recreational opportunities including reef diving and world-class rock climbing, and harbor some of the most exotic, private beaches.
Comprising of two main islands, Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Ley, these islands are a part of the Hat Noppharat Thara-Ko Phi Phi National Park.
Phi Phi Don Island One of southern Thailand's most popular tourist destinations, features sheer limestone cliffs and sandy beaches. Anvil in shape, the island covers a total area of 28sq km in length and 3.5km at its broadest point. The neck or handle of the island is where the majority of the tourist accommodation and services are located, and is the central point for boats to dock. An uninhabited section of the island lies to the west, and Cape Laem Tohng, on the northern tip, is home to the Chao Ley, or Sea Gypsys. Diving at Laem Tohng is excellent, as it is also at Hua Rah Ket to the extreme south.
Phi Phi Ley Island Eentirely comprised of steep cliffs, with caves and a sea lake. It features several beautiful bays ideal for snorkeling, and on the northeast side, the famous Viking Cave, which contains pre-historic paintings. The island is also a popular site for nesting swifts, and local people come there daily to collect the nests used to make Bird's Nest Soup, a Chinese delicacy.
To the north of Phi Phi Don lies Koh Yoong Island featuring 2 small beaches and well preseved coral gardens off shore.
Adjacent to Koh Yoong lies Koh Pai Island with small swimming beaches on the north and east side, and coral gardens off the south end.
About 53 islands are included in this group, which form the southern most district of Krabi Province.
Koh Lanta Yai
The largest of the islands,it was known long ago by its name in the Malay language, Pulao Satak, which means Long Beach Island. The island is a favourite spot for those who seek peace and solitude, and is the home of the District and National Park offices. Mountainous and rugged in some spots, especially near the southern tip; with a combination of gravelly and fine white sandy beaches, the island is also home to a clan of Chao Ley, or Sea Gypsies who preserve many of their ancient customs and ceremonies. Some accomodation and services are available, and the island is easily accessed by ferry from Ban Hua Hin Pier in Tambon Koh Khlang; Bor Muang Pier in Tambon Sai Kao; or Jao Fah Pier in Krabi Town.
Koh Taleng Beng
Lies in the Lanta district and similar in shape to Phi Phi Ley. Swallows also nest at this island which at low tide features a small beach and tunnel.
Mu Koh Hah
Still in the Lanta area, this is a group of 5 islands featuring coral gardens and good diving spots.
Koh Ngai, Koh Rock Nai and Koh Rock Nok
South of Lanta Island, these 3 islands are close to Trang Province. Koh Ngai is easily accessed via ferry from Pak Meng Beach, others are accessed by hired boat and feature both beaches and coral gardens.
Hotel Resort in Krabi, Krabi Ao Nang Thailand, offering Family Vacations Packages
Krabi and Ao Nang , Land of ancient Thai Ethnics and exotic Siam landscapes, are currently the most required, appreciated and equipped tourist destination of Far East, able to offer all kinds of Hotels Resorts and vacations.
Our Hotel Resort offer you holiday packages able to let you live magic emotions, they will vitiate you with the ancestral culture and with the kind smile of the Thai people.
Enjoy cheap vacations in Ao Nang and Krabi, fragrant tourist centres leaned out on the Andaman Sea just 25 Km. far from the Krabi International Airport, definitely affirmed as the new tourist destination of Southern Thailand, where you can get cheap holidays by our Vacation Packages .
The strategic position of our Resort in Ao Nang allows to reach very easily sites of strong tourist interest by our Family Vacations Packages as :
* the fabulous 150 islands raised on the sea, hemmed by caves and candid beaches, coral reefs and a luxuriant sea fauna. The most famous are Railey Beach (heaven of the Free Climbers), Hong Island ("the island of the rooms" for the surreal bays) and the cinematographic James Bond Island ("007-The man of the golden gun"), the sand strip connecting Chicken Island and Tab Island ("Pirates! ") and the Phi Phi Islands (“The Beach” with Leonardo Di Caprio). In our garden there are three of the famous and controversial palm trees, used on the film set in Ko Phi Phi island.
* the ancient temples and stately Buddha, between fizzy falls and sources, hidden in an uncontaminated tropical jungle where is still possible to see the tiger, free and protected in the National Parks.
* the Royal Palace, sea residence of the Queen of Thailand, at 3 Km from Ao Nang, leaned out above the sea.
* the shopping in the picturesque markets that offer the most various local handicraft products, and in the many restaurants and cafe on the beach, first at all our Frittomisto Restaurant, to taste fabulous cocktails and typical exotic dishes, admiring unforgettable and purple sunsets
- Where could I make my Reservation Booking ?
- Where is the Resort Hotel situated ?
- What could I do to carry on my payment ?
- Which kind of discount price - rates the resort hotel offers ?
- How about the Hotel resort Rooms level ?
* You could book and reserve your vacation here
* The hotel Emerald Garden Resort is in Krabi, Thailand, - 90 Moo3.
* You could pay by Credit Card in htpps (SSL. Firewall) or by bank transfer here
* The hotel offer many kind of last minute rates: in some case we offer cheap package including fly (from Italy ) You could find them here .
* The resort level is 3 star; our Rooms are all with A/C, hot water, telephone, fridge-minibar, TV-Sat and Safety box. The hotel has 4 kind of Rooms: Economy Room, Standard Room, Superior Room and Suite-Family Room. You could take a look here.
Emerald Garden Resort is a new hotel located in a hilly, panoramic and quite area, just 600 m. far from the sultry waterfront with noisy Long Tail Boats and motorbikes, ideal for people looking for a vacation in a green relaxing oasis without giving up the best comforts, the right place where enjoy an holiday with a quality/price relation at the top of the market of Krabi Ao Nang Resort.
Emerald Garden Resort is composed of twenty Cottages built in an enchanting tropical garden far just 600 m. from the sea and from Ao Nang centre, attainable during the day by our free shuttle service. This is Krabi National park area, so there is no kind of sun umbrella or deck chairs either on the beach.
Masonry cottages Hotel standing in a 15.500 sqm palm forest; a total of 66 housing with portico or balcony, all equipped with the best comforts for Family Vacations: Air conditioned, satellite TV, telephone, safety box, fridge – minibar and hot water.
Family Vacations Packages:
We offer and organize many kind of Family Vacations Packages, for all the wonderful islands and the tropical rain forest.
Our two swimming pools Jacuzzi, our Gym corner, our Massage hut, our two bar and our Frittomisto Restaurant will let you enjoy in fully your holiday in Krabi, Ao Nang.
Emerald Garden Resort is WWF Member, Unicef Supporter and Unesco Friend; booking
holidays or vacations in our Resort you support directly the activity of these very important Organizations.
For the lovers of diving, our diving center, organize courses and immersions for every level, day and night, during your vacations in our Resort directly.
Emerald Garden Resort. 3 star holidays Hotel 20 km from Krabi airport; Vacations Resort offering Family vacations packages .
Emerald Garden Resort. 90 Moo 3 Ao Nang Beach, Krabi, Thailand
Tel. +66.75.637692 - Fax. +66.75.637691